Saturday, February 18, 2006
Makinze's Valentine

On Tuesday evening Makinze took her friend, Dylan his Valentine that she got him (a tiger that had her pic in a frame & an orange cup). She was too funny. Rob, Makinze, and I all loaded up to go out to the Mosses before going to eat supper in Perkins. Makinze insisted on the way out there that she was going to the door by herself to give Dylan his prize. Heather and Dylan pulled into their house right before us and Makinze told us to unbuckle her and stay in the van...we complied with her request...and a few moments later she was waving me over! She said, "ok now you can come momma!" I thought Rob and I were going to die laughing at her. Then, Dylan gives her this adorable monkey--he whistles too. From my understanding Dylan picked this out personally for his special valentine, Mak! He has since taken out the picture of Makinze in the tiger and taped it in his cubby at his school! They love each other too much!