Monday, May 14, 2007
Mother's Day

We had a good Mother's Day this year. Rob attempted to buy me a wonderful present and unfortunately it wasn't exactly what we thought & ended up taking it back Sunday afternoon! Oh well! The kitchen towel that Makinze made for me was the cutest ever and more than any mom could ever ask for!
Here we are at church before morning services. Every Mother's Day we always honor all of the mothers with a rose. They have mothers stand up by how long they've been a mom. I remember how it felt every mother's day before I was a mom. I would literally weep when I returned home, it was almost torture and was extremely hard to attend church knowing that I would have to endure the mothers standing. It reminded me of what I was not. It also reminded me of God's plan and his time is not necessarily my time. I was very proud this year that they had all of the women stand and give them a flower as well, even the ones that aren't moms. I think that is wonderful and hopefully it will help those who we don't know are wanting to be a mom on Mother's Day!